Missing Multiple Teeth – Marietta, GA
Complete Your Smile with Dental Implants
Every tooth in your mouth is vital to your oral health and your quality of life. If you have lost several teeth, there have been significant changes in your daily life. Now, you must limit the foods you eat because they are too difficult to chew. You also struggle to pronounce your words clearly. Not to mention, your self-esteem was also lost along with your teeth. At Elite Dentistry, we understand the challenges you face. We have the solutions you need to replace multiple missing teeth in Marietta.
Non-Implant Tooth Replacement Options
- Crown & Bridge: The most traditional treatment to replace 1 to 3 consecutive missing teeth involves the use of a fixed bridge. Prosthetic teeth are created from an impression of your mouth to fill the empty spaces. Your adjacent teeth are reshaped to allow custom-made dental crowns to be bonded to them to hold the bridge in place.
- Partial Dentures: When several teeth are missing, a partial denture can fill the empty spaces. Prosthetic teeth are attached to a metal framework which allows it to clip or clasp onto your remaining teeth.
- Full Dentures: A full arch of missing teeth can be treated with a denture. Although they have a bad reputation for looking fake, several advancements have improved their appearance and fit. A flexible, gum-colored base is held in place using suction or an adhesive to restore your ability to chew, speak, and smile with confidence.
Dental Implant Process
As an alternative to traditional treatments, many patients have come to prefer dental implants in Marietta. Implant posts are surgically placed into your jawbone to act as new roots. This stimulates your jawbone to encourage new growth. As a result, you preserve your bone density while also enjoying a stable foundation for your replacement teeth.
You first require a consultation to assess the health of your jawbone using a CT scan. The 3D images also allow us to pinpoint the precise location for the posts. The number of posts needed varies depending on how many teeth you are replacing.
After they have been surgically placed into your jaw, you spend the next several weeks healing to allow your bone to fuse to the posts. Once you have healed, abutments are attached to the posts to connect your bridge, partial, or denture.
Benefits of Implant-Retained Prosthetics
Since both the root and crown are replaced, you can enjoy several benefits that are not possible with non-implant solutions, including:
- Over a 95% success rate.
- Looks and feels natural.
- Preserves your jawbone’s density.
- Protects your facial structures.
- Does not alter healthy teeth.
- Improves your oral health.
- Long-lasting results.
- No slipping or irritation.
- Easy maintenance and care.
Schedule an Appointment Today
If you are ready to regain a functional, beautiful smile, Elite Dentistry can help. We will choose the best treatment to meet your needs while giving you the results you want. Contact our office today to schedule your consultation for a complete smile.